Our Body Rejuvenation oil is infused with Comfrey leaf and other herbs to create a potent multi-purpose remedy, that is a natural solution to a multitude of problems related to muscle, joint and skin concerns. The herbal infused oil may be used to assist with topical pain relief and for reducing chronic inflammation, along with providing relief for sensitive skin. The choice of All components are natural and biodegradable, with no artificial additives.
The herbs selected for their properties include;
Comfrey for it’s powerful Anti-inflammatory, analgesic and fast-acting wound healing properties
Rosemary for skin rejuvenation and reduced bruising effect
Thyme for Anti-bacterial, Antimicrobial and enhanced circulation.
🌿 Creating magical Comfrey & herbal oil infusions | 💪 Muscle, joint & ligament repair | 😘 Skin growth, reduced scarring and stretch marks
How it works..
Your choice of carrier oil depends on personal choice and specific requirements.
By selecting additional herbs for your custom infusion, additional benefits will be produced according to your specifications.
Selecting your choice of Essential oil will provide further additional benefits according to the properties chosen, along with the addition of healing aromas.
Type of product
You furthermore have the choice of a massage oil, salve or cream variety made with your specific ingredient mix.
Complete the Order Form and you will receive an invoice within 24hrs.
Custom Order Form
- Coconut Oil: contains lauric acid (monolaurin), which has shown to reduce candida, fight bacteria and create a hostile environment for viruses. Many diseases today are caused by the overgrowth of bad bacteria, fungi, viruses and parasites in the body. The high levels of antioxidants present reduces inflammation and improves arthritis symptoms, acting as both an analgesic and anti-inflammatory.
- Moringa Oil: is an excellent cure for people with insomnia. It induces a good night sleep and also helps lower and control blood pressure, and also known to be good antiseptic and anti-inflammatory. Moringa oil is really famous as the massage oil being abundant in vitamin C. This nutrient-dense oil is famous for its anti-aging properties. It helps removes wrinkles and prevents the sagging of facial skin as well. It comes filled with antioxidants that slow the aging process down and help curb the activity of free radicals.
- Jojoba Oil: is a strong emollient — meaning it moisturizes the skin and prevents irritations, or scaly and rough patches. Jojoba oil works by forming an oily layer on the top of the skin that traps water in the skin. It works on your face, neck, hands, feet and hair and is a natural tool that removes the dirt, makeup and bacteria from your body as you use it. It’s even safe for cleaning eye makeup, and is hypoallergenic. Jojoba oil has also shown to accelerate the wound-healing process.
- Lavender: Lavender’s claim to fame is its ability to enhance relaxation and promote restful sleep. Thanks to its linalool and linalyl acetate components (which are present even when diffusing), lavender has protective effects shown to stabilize mood, improve sleep while balancing blood sugar. Lavender infused oils and creams help to reduce pain and itching from bug bites, bee stings, and even burns and its ability to Kill bacteria and speed up wound healing is immense.
- Oregano: Oregano is an herb that boasts some pretty potent benefits when it comes to your health. It is high in antioxidants and may help fight off bacteria and viruses, potentially reduce the growth of cancer cells and help alleviate inflammation. The antioxidants present, which are compounds that help fight damage from harmful free radicals in the body. Oregano also contains certain compounds that have potent antibacterial properties, while in addition to fighting off bacteria, some test-tube studies have found that oregano and its components may also protect against some viruses. It also contains compounds like carvacrol that have been shown to have anti-inflammatory properties and in particular, carvacrol and thymol are two compounds in oregano that have been associated with antiviral properties.
- Spearmint: Spearmint, or Mentha spicata, is a type of mint similar to peppermint.Spearmint has a pleasantly sweet taste and is frequently used to flavor toothpaste, mouthwash, chewing gum and candy. Spearmint contains a large number of antioxidant compounds, including rosmarinic acid, flavones and flavanones like limonene and menthol and it also has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, which may help kill the bacteria in your mouth that cause bad breath. Spearmint has powerful Antispasmodic and muscle relaxing properties, while additionally, the leaves of this plant contain menthol, which has a relaxing, sedative effect on the body.
- Calendula: Calendula has been found to have strong anti-inflammatory properties via powerful flavonoids. These plant-based antioxidants protect cells from free radical damage and pro-inflammatory compounds like C-reactive protein and cytokines. Calendula can further help to prevent and relax muscle spasms, In studies done for slow-healing wounds and various exposed ulcers, it was found that using calendula-based gels and topical ointments helped speed up recovery rate and healing. Calendula is also used to improve skin firmness and hydration. Even more impressive, it helps increase blood flow and oxygen to wounds and infected areas, which helps the body grow new tissue and heal more rapidly. The acids held within the oils of this plant have powerful antimicrobial and antiviral effects, especially when fortified with a carrier oil.
- Eucalyptus: Traditionally, eucalyptus oil was used as an analgesic agent that helped to relieve pain, and it was valued for its ability to reduce inflammation and improve respiratory conditions. And today, eucalyptus oil benefits and uses are extensive, and the oil is commonly used in healing ointments, perfumes, vapor rubs and cleaning products. Eucalyptol, or 1,8-cineole, which accounts for 70–90 percent of the contents of eucalyptus oil, has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects. Eucalyptus is also well known for its ability to fight bacterial, viral and fungal infections, and to help clear the respiratory tract of built up mucus. For these reasons, eucalyptus is definitely one of the most beneficial and versatile essential oils.
- Orange: The main components in orange essential oil are limonene, myrcene, citronellal, neral, alpha pinene, geraniol, linalool, and sabinene. Phytochemicals in essential oils are highly potent, and they can act individually as well as synergically to bring about many metabolic changes cellular level. The essential oil of orange is often used in aromatherapy to bring one out of a depressed or pensive mood.Along with the reduction in cortisol secretion and lifting of mental anxiety, physical changes such as lowering of pulse rate are observed. Orange oil can regulate the inflammatory response of the body to allergens, injuries, infections and other irritants. The cholagogue property of orange oil can be employed to improve digestion while its carminative action reduces flatulence and other stomach problems that cause aversion to food.
- Rose: Rose essential oil is a type of essential oil commonly used in aromatherapy. Sourced from the Rosa damascena plant, it contains the flower’s aromatic compounds. Because these compounds are thought to possess healing properties, rose essential oil is used for a number of health-related purposes. When applied directly to the skin, skin care products containing rose essential oil are purported to hydrate dry skin, clear acne, reduce signs of aging, minimize the appearance of scars, and help with conditions such as eczema and rosacea. Rose essential oil is typically touted as an aromatherapy remedy for Anxiety, Depression, Headaches and rose essential oil has been successfully used for reducing abdominal fatigue and decreasing the severity of menstrual cramps.
- Spearmint: Spearmint contains a large number of antioxidant compounds, including rosmarinic acid, flavones and flavanones like limonene and menthol. Studies in women have shown that it can decrease male hormones like testosterone while increasing female hormones necessary for ovulation, such as luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and estradiol. Spearmint also has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, which may help kill the bacteria present on the body. It furthermore has powerful Antispasmodic and Anti-inflammatory properties that assist with muscle aches and pains.
- Lavender: Lavender oil is widely used for various respiratory problems including throat infection, flu, cough, cold, asthma, sinus congestion, bronchitis, whooping cough, laryngitis, and tonsillitis. Regular use of lavender essential oil provides resistance to a variety of diseases, applying a few drops of lavender oil to your temples can be helpful in treating migraines, headaches, depression, nervous tension, and emotional stress. Lavender has antibacterial and antiviral qualities that make it perfect for defending the body against disease, and promotes wound healing through increased blood circulation. Pure lavender essential oil inhibits the bacteria that cause the initial acne infection, helps to regulate the over-excretion of sebum by hormonal manipulation and can reduce the signs of scarring after the acne has begun to heal. Adding a small amount of lavender essential oil to other skin creams or ointments can greatly increase the potential for relief and healing
- Oil: “Carrier Oil” is a term generally used in the contexts of aromatherapy and cosmetic recipes for natural skin and hair care. It refers to base oils that dilute essential oils before topical application, as the latter are much too potent to apply directly to the skin.
A Carrier Oil is a vital aspect of an aromatherapy massage or a natural cosmetic such as a bath oil, body oil, cream, lip balm, lotion, or other moisturizer, as it can affect the usefulness of the massage and the color, scent, therapeutic properties, and shelf life of the final product, respectively. By providing the lubrication required for a massage, the light and non-sticky Carrier Oils effectively allow the hands to glide easily over the skin while penetrating the skin and carrying the essential oils into the body. Carrier Oils can also prevent the potential irritation, sensitization, redness, or burning that can be caused by the undiluted use of Essential Oils, Absolutes, and CO2 Extracts.
- Salve: Salves are ideal for relieving skin irritations, inflammations, and wounds. Placed over a cut, salves assist with skin healing as they sit over the area for longer periods. Since salves contain few ingredients, there is minimal risk of skin reaction or allergy. Salves are ideal for sensitive baby skin and help heal scratches or wounds.
- Cream: Creams are ideal carriers for delivering herbal properties deeper into the layers of skin. Because of their water content, creams penetrate the skin and absorb faster than a salve. For this reason, creams are your go-to choice when it comes to applying topical pain relief to soothe joint and muscle aches.